Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Display
80Schilling
post Jan 16 2009, 07:18 AM
Post #1

Brewmaster

Group: Members
Member No.: 92

This is an odd problem. I went to the board this morning and even the "high-fi" mode looks like the "low-fi" version. I can clock the link to go to low-fi and then go back to the regular display, but the appearance is the same. Nothing happens when I try to change skins, either. And all of this is only true on one computer; I logged in from a second one, and on that one everything looks like it should. Anyone ever encounter this?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MtnBrewer
post Jan 16 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #2

Brewmaster

Group: banned
Member No.: 937

QUOTE(80Schilling @ Jan 16 2009, 05:18 AM) *
This is an odd problem. I went to the board this morning and even the "high-fi" mode looks like the "low-fi" version. I can clock the link to go to low-fi and then go back to the regular display, but the appearance is the same. Nothing happens when I try to change skins, either. And all of this is only true on one computer; I logged in from a second one, and on that one everything looks like it should. Anyone ever encounter this?

Try deleting cookies...or at least the brewboard cookie(s).

+Quote Post
80Schilling
post Jan 16 2009, 10:12 AM
Post #3

Brewmaster

Group: Members
Member No.: 92

That seemed like such a good idea that I was embarrassed I hadn't thought of it myself, but it didn't work. I did find a solution of sorts, though. I was okay in IE; the problem only existed in FF. I have used the IPB Pro skin for a long time. I went in through IE and changed to the Brewboard skin, and went back to FF. Now it is okay, and it is sort of nostalgic to see the greenboard as green again. For fun sometime I will see if I can now go back to the IPB skin again. Anyway, thanks.

+Quote Post
MtnBrewer
post Jan 16 2009, 10:43 AM
Post #4

Brewmaster

Group: banned
Member No.: 937

QUOTE(80Schilling @ Jan 16 2009, 08:12 AM) *
That seemed like such a good idea that I was embarrassed I hadn't thought of it myself, but it didn't work. I did find a solution of sorts, though. I was okay in IE; the problem only existed in FF. I have used the IPB Pro skin for a long time. I went in through IE and changed to the Brewboard skin, and went back to FF. Now it is okay, and it is sort of nostalgic to see the greenboard as green again. For fun sometime I will see if I can now go back to the IPB skin again. Anyway, thanks.

I'm surprised that skin still works. I thought I had f.....uh goobered it up a long time ago. I was trying to fix a problem that you or somebody had and ended up making it worse. Maybe it got fixed when we did an upgrade. Anyway, lemme know if that's working now.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2018 - 05:07 AM