IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 14 gallon more beer! Conical, Plus Extras!
BigCMac
post Apr 7 2011, 08:12 AM
Post #1

Homebrewer

Group: Members
Member No.: 466

Make me a reasonable offer and I'll throw in a Co2 tank setup for pushing the brew outta the conical. It's a really nice setup. The conical is in brand new condition. I have the blow off and Co2 accessories. I have a 90 elbow and extra fittings for harvesting yeast.

The freezer is an upright frost free less then one year old. paid $430 new. Will include single stage controller.

I'm located in Greenville SC.

C

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dean Palmer
post Feb 16 2012, 01:43 PM
Post #2

Brewmaster

Member No.: 8,306

QUOTE(BigCMac @ Apr 7 2011, 09:12 AM) *
Make me a reasonable offer and I'll throw in a Co2 tank setup for pushing the brew outta the conical. It's a really nice setup. The conical is in brand new condition. I have the blow off and Co2 accessories. I have a 90 elbow and extra fittings for harvesting yeast.

The freezer is an upright frost free less then one year old. paid $430 new. Will include single stage controller.

C

I'm interested, PM sent.

+Quote Post
Felix
post Mar 5 2012, 07:34 AM
Post #3

Brewer

Member No.: 14,933

QUOTE(BigCMac @ Apr 7 2011, 08:12 AM) *

C

What are you looking to get for the setup, and are you willing to ship to Maine? I am very interested.

Felix

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th February 2020 - 01:14 AM