> Sunday - 12/11 - Guest - 5 Star's Charlie Talley, 8:00 to 9:00 Eastern Time
ale
post Nov 10 2005, 10:17 PM
Post #1

board admin

Group: Members
Member No.: 619

Brewers,

This Sunday's Chat will feature guest Charlie Talley with 5 Star. Charlie began his carrier in 1968 with the Pennwalt Corporation as a Lab technician. By the end of his stay with Pennwalt he rose to Chief Developmental Chemist for the Use And Applications Laboratory. This laboratory was charged with the development of cleaning and sanitizing compounds for the food and dairy industry.

In 1990 he moved to Denver and stared Five Star. The focus of this company is to be a problem solver and develop cutting edge technology. Today he holds 7 patents on a variety of cleaning technologies. These include a compound to replace caustic soda (P.B.W.) as the main component in food processing cleaners. The new system is safe to handle and safe on all types of surfaces and it out preformed the typical harsh caustic based products. He has developed as safe and effective way of removing odors for draft beer line which is a major problem for the major beer companies. Mr. Talley developed Star San Sanitizer and 5.2 pH buffer.

Please keep things orderly for Mr. Talley and follow the "?" protocol.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/cool.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) When you enter the chat, please observe the following guidelines:

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) Please keep greetings and idle chatter to a minimum. They create confusion.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) Please wait a few minutes before entering your first post while some dialog is generated on your screen. Otherwise you may be interrupting a conversation.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) If you have a question please precede it by entering a '?' so that it may be addressed in the order that it was received.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) Type your question immediately after posting your '?' so you're ready to post when the moderator tells you to 'go'.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) Please stay on topic during the initial hour of the chat. The chat can last as long as everybody who's participating wants and can become an open chat after the topic is addressed. Observing the first hour is especially important when guest chatters are featured.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) Questions/comments will be addressed in the order that they're received and by relevance. For example; if someone posts a question concerning hops during a chat about sanitization, the question will be disregarded.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cj in j
post Dec 8 2005, 11:03 PM
Post #2

on hiatus...

Member No.: 69

Excellent! I'm sure we'll have a lot of questions for Charlie. Good job, Ale!!!!!

+Quote Post
Connie
post Dec 8 2005, 11:22 PM
Post #3

Birthday Princess

Member No.: 3,717

He sounds really great. I can't wait! (IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/biggrin.gif) Good job Ale, you rock!

+Quote Post
Chauvan
post Dec 9 2005, 05:56 AM
Post #4

Brewmaster

Member No.: 1,251

QUOTE(Connie @ Dec 8 2005, 11:23 PM)
He sounds really great.  I can't wait! (IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/biggrin.gif)   Good job Ale, you rock!

who are you and what have you done with my wife? (IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
stangbat
post Dec 19 2005, 05:48 PM
Post #5

Brewmaster

Member No.: 2,652

Is a transcript for this chat going to be posted?

+Quote Post
snowman
post Dec 20 2005, 08:37 AM
Post #6

Brewmaster

Member No.: 3,086

Bump

+Quote Post
stangbat
post Jan 2 2006, 11:06 PM
Post #7

Brewmaster

Member No.: 2,652

Thanks kroyster!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2018 - 04:50 PM