> Sunday Chat - 4/16 - Return Guest Dave Gonzalez, 8:00 to 9:00 PM Eastern Time
ale
post Apr 13 2006, 12:39 PM
Post #1

board admin

Group: Members
Member No.: 619

Brewers,

David Gonzalez, Brewmaster for Charlotte's Rock Bottom Brewpub, will be this weeks return guest. Dave will be available to try to address any brewing related topics that we can throw at him.

Please keep things orderly for Mr. Gonzalez and follow the "?" protocol.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/cool.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) When you enter the chat, please observe the following guidelines:

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) Please keep greetings and idle chatter to a minimum. They create confusion.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) Please wait a few minutes before entering your first post while some dialog is generated on your screen. Otherwise you may be interrupting a conversation.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) If you have a question please precede it by entering a '?' so that it may be addressed in the order that it was received.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) Type your question immediately after posting your '?' so you're ready to post when the moderator tells you to 'go'.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) Please stay on topic during the initial hour of the chat. The chat can last as long as everybody who's participating wants and can become an open chat after the topic is addressed. Observing the first hour is especially important when guest chatters are featured.

(IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/wink.gif) Questions/comments will be addressed in the order that they're received and by relevance. For example; if someone posts a question concerning hops during a chat about sanitization, the question will be disregarded.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Connie
post Apr 14 2006, 10:50 PM
Post #2

Birthday Princess

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,717

WOW! Thats awesome Ale! I loved hearing him talk when we were invited into the inner sanctum of his brewery...*ahem* excuse me...Rock Bottom's Brewery. (IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/smile.gif)

I had some questions that I never got to ask because there were a few misbehaving childen who couldn't seem to keep it clean durring the tour. (IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/sarcasm.gif) Anyway, it'll be nice to hear what he has to say.

This post has been edited by Connie: Apr 14 2006, 10:52 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2018 - 08:40 PM