Closed TopicStart new topic
> Authorization Mismatch Error - FIXED
the_stain
post Jan 19 2007, 04:03 PM
Post #1

Brewer

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,731

I keep getting this. It seems to happen sometimes if I take a really, really long time to enter a post. Like say, I get interrupted in the middle of posting and come back 5-10 minutes later and try to finish. I do that quite often, and this only started recently:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:

Authorization mismatch - please go back and try again. If you have been trying to access a function incorrectly, please use the proper method.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jdavis
post Jan 23 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #2

Brewer

Member No.: 5,153

Ditto, I get this about every time I post, whether it's a reply or new post. Takes forever to get all the way back around to login, go back to the forum, and repost. FWIW, i'm on Win XP with FF 2.0.

edit: just had to do it again to reply to this.

+Quote Post
Japhmi
post Jan 24 2007, 01:51 PM
Post #3

Brewmaster

Member No.: 999

I get this error too, often because I'll open a new tab for a quote-reply on page one, and then read the rest of the thread to see if anyone has already said what I intended too (or to get more places to quote). The new board softare doesn't seem to like that, so I have to hit 'reply' at the end of the thread and then copy-paste the quote-reply in.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2018 - 10:34 PM