Forum Rules FAQ Rules
> Community and Group Brews, Contributed by just-cj
MtnBrewer
post Mar 19 2007, 09:21 PM
Post #1

Brewmaster

Group: banned
Member No.: 937

From time to time members of this community will decide on a recipe and brew it at more or less the same time as a group. Sometimes this recipe is something that one person chooses or develops. Other times, the recipe creation is also a group process. Some of these recipes have been fantastic successes and the first one of these was added to HBA's repertoire of beer kits.

With much help from CJ, we'd like to present here the collected recipes for all of the group brews throughout the years. Where possible, extract, partial mash and all grain recipes are included. We think we have covered them all but if there are any we have missed, please help us fill in the blanks. Some of the original threads have been lost but where they exist, links to these threads are included in the recipe. In addition, at the end of each recipe there is a link to a ProMash recipe file. If someone wants to send me recipes in other brewing programs, I will be happy to host them as well.

Finally, I'd like to thank CJ for doing most of the heavy lifting. He took an idea someone came up with and ran with it. (IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/cheers.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/brewboard/ninja.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2020 - 05:45 PM