IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Support Rules - Please Read

This forum is a place for posting general questions, comments, and feedback about HBA / Alt Bev for Jess (the owner) to read and respond to. This is not a place to initiate urgent or order-specific questions. Before posting here, ask yourself if the general public will benefit from the question and answer. If not, you should probably call or email Jess directly. If you have a complaint, Jess would also appreciate the courtesy of a private first contact so that he has the opportunity to correct the problem to your satisfaction.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Which site do I need to order from?, HBA or Ebrew?
bo_gator
post Oct 3 2007, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Brewmaster

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,848

I am planning to place an order in the next few days for some yeast, and since Alternative Beverage is the closest "good" store to me here in Western NC I want to ensure it shipd from there so as to give the little yeasties the shortest trip to me. This brings me to my question, which web-site do I place the order through, Home brew adventures, or Alternative Beverage??

TIA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
just-cj
post Oct 3 2007, 09:40 PM
Post #2

Brewmaster

Member No.: 5,655

It doesn't matter -- order from whichever website you're most comfortable with, and Jess will take care of you.

+Quote Post
s_adamslover
post Oct 4 2007, 12:14 PM
Post #3

Brewer

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE(just-cj @ Oct 3 2007, 10:40 PM) *
It doesn't matter -- order from whichever website you're most comfortable with, and Jess will take care of you.

+1 - I usually order most of my stuff from HBA, but I have used both! They are both good places to get your stuff from.

+Quote Post
beerpilot
post Oct 7 2007, 09:11 AM
Post #4

Brewer

Member No.: 1,358

It is the same facility, same company, same place. Order from either, and it ships from the same place. HBA's old facility has been closed for a while now. I just hope they keep the Homebrew.com website. I like it a lot better than the ebrew one.

+Quote Post
Jess
post Oct 30 2008, 11:55 PM
Post #5

Assistant Brewer
Group Icon

Group: Super Admin
Member No.: 3,729

It doesn't matter. We will be maintaining both sites because each has its own following and both have their pluses. Thank you for considering either or both.

Jess

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2018 - 04:28 PM