IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Support Rules - Please Read

This forum is a place for posting general questions, comments, and feedback about HBA / Alt Bev for Jess (the owner) to read and respond to. This is not a place to initiate urgent or order-specific questions. Before posting here, ask yourself if the general public will benefit from the question and answer. If not, you should probably call or email Jess directly. If you have a complaint, Jess would also appreciate the courtesy of a private first contact so that he has the opportunity to correct the problem to your satisfaction.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Retail space in University area, Still planned?
walloon
post Mar 18 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #1

Group: New Member
Member No.: 11,624

Just wondering if there was any update on the retail space for alt bev that had been aplnned for the University area? Still in the works?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ironman5247
post Jul 17 2008, 08:31 AM
Post #2

Stewart

Member No.: 12,532

I hope so. I live up there and am just now getting started brewing!

+Quote Post
DavidS
post Apr 3 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #3

Brewmaster
Group Icon

Group: Guest Moderator
Member No.: 10,395

Alt Bev's new store is open on South Blvd. A little closer

+Quote Post
Jess
post Apr 9 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #4

Assistant Brewer
Group Icon

Group: Super Admin
Member No.: 3,729

QUOTE(DavidS @ Apr 3 2009, 09:19 PM) *
Alt Bev's new store is open on South Blvd. A little closer

We opened a new location at 4450 South Blvd, Charlotte 28209 last month. We share the same building with the Sleepy Poet Antique Mall but we have own separate entrance just a little deeper in the parker lot on the same side of the building as the Sleepy Poet.

We have not given up on locating another store in the Huntersville / Mooresville area. But I sure wouldn't want to make that drive everyday. I-77 between Charlotte and Mooresville can turn into a parking lot at anytime and no one ever knows what causes the traffic delays.

+Quote Post
Guest_Jrblzin_*
post Apr 10 2009, 12:20 PM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE(Jess @ Apr 9 2009, 10:19 PM) *
We opened a new location at 4450 South Blvd, Charlotte 28217 last month. We share the same building with the Sleepy Poet Antique Mall but we have own separate entrance just a little deeper in the parker lot on the same side of the building as the Sleepy Poet.

We have not given up on locating another store in the Huntersville / Mooresville area. But I sure wouldn't want to make that drive everyday. I-77 between Charlotte and Mooresville can turn into a parking lot at anytime and no one ever knows what causes the traffic delays.

We opened a new location at 4450 South Blvd, Charlotte 28209

+Quote Post
suknbeer
post Oct 16 2009, 08:24 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 12,685

QUOTE(Jess @ Apr 9 2009, 10:19 PM) *
We opened a new location at 4450 South Blvd, Charlotte 28209 last month. We share the same building with the Sleepy Poet Antique Mall but we have own separate entrance just a little deeper in the parker lot on the same side of the building as the Sleepy Poet.

Hey Jess. I have been away for awhile because I thought the forum was dead. Now I see it is alive. Good to know.
Just read this post about a possible site around Huntersville/Mooresville area. Is this still a viable option?
I am in Mooresville and have thought about a place here for sometime because this area is growing so rapidly and I think Mooresville would serve you better than Huntersville. Cornelius maybe but the congestion there is unreal.
I think a Mooresville location would give you great access to those brewers and want to be brewers from the Statesville and other areas plus it would draw from the Huntersville and Kannapolis/Concord areas also.
Is there a way for me to PM you concerning this idea?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2018 - 08:33 PM